Sunday, July 17, 2011

Indecision

Through my experience as being an Internal Producer for Revenge of the Fat Ninja I learnt that I must make a decision on time no matter what. Making a bad decision is more effective than not making any decision at all. A team looks at its leader as a person who has a say in any situation. This is not to encourage bad decision-making skills; A leader can make the best decision and slowly but surly guide the team to the right direction even though he/she knew the decision was a mistake in the first place. Sometimes, it's about choosing between bad and worse. Therefore, I learnt that I need to make the good or the bad decision once it is needed to maintain the flow of my team. The last thing that a team wants from its leader is creating blockages. After all, removing blockages is the initial purpose of a leader on a team. A pretty funny and cool example of indecision in general is in Simpsons Movie where the guys gets smashed under the dome since he could not make up his mind. Below is the link to that video:


00:41-00:51


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dDSdJ5EOyE

No comments:

Post a Comment